Monday, November 21, 2005

Busy weekend of very little

The weekend started off on the right foot with a little happy hour drinking with the coworkers that extended into the night. Its the first time I've seen most of them let their hair down and have some fun, it's always a fun time. The rest of the weekend was dominated by football, a lot of good games. The OSU vs. Michigan game is going to be on ESPN Classics tonight at 8 or 9. The Browns got a shutout win, I hope they stay on the roll and put a couple wins together. I made a trip to Oxford for some broomball but the other team didn't show, kind of a wasted 2 1/2 hours but I'm a sucker for broomball.

On a side note, I'm still holdin' out that someone will eventually read something and decide to comment, don't let me down.

No comments: