Monday, November 28, 2005

Post-Thanxgiving

Finally back to my house after spending a couple nights on my 'rents couch, I'll sleep well soon. It was a good holiday, I was glad to see everyone and I had entirely too much too eat. Wednesday I even won a SNG at PokerStars. I played really well and didn't go crazy once I got some chips, I even folded pocket kings after the flop with j 6 5 showing and two players allin in front of me and sure enough one was on a straight draw with 7 8 and the other had 5 6 and won the pot, I don't know why they were playing with cards like that but I'm I read it right and didn't throw some chips away. I haven't played since so I'm hoping to get a game in tomorrow cuz I'm not going into work. But now it's time fore bed, I just finished watching Lost, Garden State and the end of Love Actually and I'm emotioned out.

No comments: